Earn money

Custom Search

Jul 23, 2010

Earn money online

We’ll pay you for each 30 seconds you spend viewing websites... It’s simple, and it’s free! 
Q: How does it work?
A: Create a free account, log in, click "Browse Ads”, and get paid. It’s that simple.

Q: How much can I earn?
A: Your earnings potential is only limited by the number of sites available for your profile view. You can earn even more with our free affiliate program.
Q: How much do I get paid for each 30 second web site view I complete?
A: Payment amounts are set by the website owner and will vary from site to site.
Q: I’m an affiliate of a web site. Can I have ClixSense members review my web page?
A: Absolutely! Register a free account, log in, click "Buy Ads”, and set your target group options.
Q: How long will it take me to start earning money?
A. You will earn money today. We guarantee it!